A.B.N. 58 105 067 598
StirlingFILDES is the sole owner of the information collected at http://www.stirlingfildes.com.au
Information is collected at various points on our web site.
In order to use all of the services provided users have to become members and complete the required Sign in and Registration Forms, supplying personal information.
Type of Information collected:
Contact information such as name, address, telephone numbers and email address are collected and stored. When users sign up and use a credit card, the credit card details are not stored. The details are transmitted electronically and discarded.
StirlingFILDES will not publish or display members’ contact or financial information. Further, StirlingFILDES will NOT provide a third party with contact details, including email addresses, at any time.
StirlingFILDES customers will be contacted directly by StirlingFILDES for a variety of service and/or marketing reasons. Such communication will include but is not limited to: Special Offers and Updates, Newsletter, Service Announcements and the like.
Such contact will be via normal email. It is the responsibility of each StirlingFILDES member to ensure that personal contact information, particularly the email address is kept current and valid.
Members must be aware that StirlingFILDES may have to disclose members information, including contact information, where required by law to do so. Such disclosure will be non-commercial and only done where we have a good-faith belief that law requires the information.
This web site takes every reasonable precaution to ensure privacy and to protect members’ information, particularly contact information and financial information. Where sensitive information such as financial information is requested (eg credit card details), that information is encrypted and protected to the highest industry standard in common use – SSL.
We also do everything reasonable possible to protect members information in the off-line environment. Only senior and trusted employees ever get to see members’ sensitive information on an “as needs” basis in order to complete a particular task.
Changes may be made to this policy. Should changes be made, members will be notified of such changes via email from StirlingFILDES.
Whilst every effort is made by StirlingFILDES to ensure our goods and services conform to the highest standards of quality, we recognize that sometimes problems may occur. If there is a problem with your delivery we need to correct it as quickly as possible to save you any further inconvenience.
StirlingFILDES is under no obligation to accept goods for return (i.e. warranty, replacement or credit claim) and may refuse to at our discretion and without reason.
So that your request for return may be handled as efficiently as possible, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures at all times.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
- It is your responsibility to check the delivery to the consignment note before signing for delivery. Any discrepancy in the number of cartons received must be noted on the consignment note. The name of the person receiving the goods must be clearly legible at all times.
- It is your responsibility to check the goods to the invoice within 72 hours of delivery.
- Delicate items must be inspected upon arrival to ensure they are intact.
- Any discrepancy, breakage, damage etc. must be notified to StirlingFILDES by phone, e-mail, or fax within 72 hours of receipt, quoting invoice number, goods code, date and reason. Failure to do so may result in the claim not being recognized.
GOODS for RETURN.
If StirlingFILDES agrees to accept goods, pursuant to the above paragraph/s, we may request that you pay for all freight/handling charges. You agree that approval or rejection for warranty claim, replacement or credit, can only be finalized once returned to StirlingFILDES for assessment.
The following reasons are not valid:
- Goods rendered unsaleable due to price marking and soiling of packaging or contents, within your premises or vehicle/s, other than a fault in manufacture.
- Overstocking or deleting of goods.
- Goods that have reached expiration date provided that StirlingFILDES supplied the goods with a minimum of three months expiry date.
- Goods received and held for more than three days before claim request notification.
- Unpackaged goods that left our warehouse with packaging.
- Goods not accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- Claims for damages or breakages on consignments that are sent with Australia post or where freight insurance is not requested, or by your own freight carrier.
- Goods purchased by you from StirlingFILDES over six months prior may be refused for claim.
- Where goods carry a manufactures guarantee or warrantee, the distributor, StirlingFILDES, will honour the claim under warranty only in accordance to the conditions of the said warranty or guarantee.
- The warranty or guarantee is limited to repair in the first instance. Where repair is not possible, replacement is offered or, at our discretion, a credit to the buyer for the purchase price.
- All claims under warranty or guarantee against material and/or manufacturing defects must be substantiated with the warranty card (where applicable), completed by the retailer and supported with proof of purchase.
- The buyer will assume all responsibility for freight/handling or mailing charges to and from StirlingFILDES.
- StirlingFILDES reserves the right to accept or deny any claim under warranty until we inspect the item.
EXCLUSIONS to a WARRANTY CLAIM include:
a) Installation error, and/or causing operational faults.
b) Misuse, abuse, lack of maintenance, negligence to and/or accident.
c) Modifications of any kind.
d) Consumer materials and moveable parts which are subject to wear and tear.
f) Parts that must be periodically replaced for normal maintenance of the good/s.
Under no circumstances will loss or damage to property, physical injury, or financial loss be entertained.
Any repairs outside the warranty period (and only where possible) will be carried out at cost. This will require acceptance by you, in writing, prior to the item being repaired. The repair charge must be pre-paid prior to repair of goods and their return.
Whilst all care is taken, StirlingFILDES does not accept liability for any negligence we may have caused.
All goods must be used in strict accordance with the operating instructions.